The RequirementsTo be a strong fit for the Key Account Manager opportunity, you will have:
- Proven success in a senior-level (10+ years) sales role
- A bachelor's degree
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in the furniture / wood products industry (i.e. office & hospitality, cabinetry or similar)
- Proven success working with industry OEMs. The ideal candidate will come with established contacts / prospective customers
- Technical and design competence is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all levels of an organization
- Strong partnering, cultivating and maintaining deep business relationships with critical/high-level account decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Computer literacy, including experience using CRM software, MS Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and ability to learn proprietary systems
- A valid US driver's license and passport
- Passion for your work and growing the portfolio
- High ethical standards and values
- Ability to self-manage and motivate; a goals-driven, detail-oriented approach
- Ability to work individually and as a strong team member
Pictured: Administrative building & furnishings built entirely from EGGER wood materials.
The RoleReporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting EGGER TFL products to OEMs in the U.S. and Canada. We've begun to build the network and have an established North American presence. You'll continue the momentum by building/expanding industry relationships, promoting our products, and by focusing on growing and developing existing clients to maximize sales opportunities. Specifically, you will:
- Introduce EGGER to prospective OEM customers
- Develop the network of direct accounts for the Lexington plant and other European plants
- Promote TFL products in the market
- Present the EGGER product range and updates to the design collection
- Set and achieve sales targets
- Work and coordinate with EGGER departments and Sales team colleagues
- Attend trade shows
- Remain up-to-date on changes and trends in the market, as well as changes in the product line
- Continue to learn and advance your skills
Pictured: Egger H1180 Natural Halifax oak 38mm bench top has synchronized pore technology, with an availability of matching or cross cut ABS edging.
Why EGGERImpact from the Beginning
Because you'll join us at the beginning of our North American initiative, you will play an essential role and enjoy a wide reach. You can feel good knowing your efforts are driving new business and jobs in America.
Successful Model Worldwide
We've enjoyed success across the globe and will apply previous lessons in North America. We expect to see strong growth in short order and are dedicated to building the business in the U.S. and Canada over the long haul. You can build a lasting, long-range career with EGGER.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, we offer a benefits package including medical and other insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, mileage reimbursement, a corporate credit card, a cell phone, iPad and/or laptop and more. We also have a travel to manage all your hotel, flight and other travel needs.
We are a family owned business and a company that respects and values our employees. You will never be just a number here. At EGGER, every human being has relevance and makes a difference. We appreciate our employees and value their contributions.
Our products are carefully designed to reflect current demand and trends. For example, high fashion informs our furniture design, keeping us current and relevant. We do the research and listen to the data, ensuring we're always on the cutting edge of in-demand design trends.
Note: This description is intended to provide you a general overview of the position and is not a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities.
Pictured: All EGGER wood-based materials can be processed into high-quality furniture ready-made parts. This can be done on order to fully assembled furniture parts, giving OEMs plenty of flexibility.
Keys to SuccessThis is a role requiring your full range of talents from building relationships to delivering outstanding presentations to driving sales and more. It will be important to earn trust and credibility as you work with internal and external contacts and generate excitement around EGGER products. Communication will be critical to your success.
Naturally, you will have KPIs to help measure your efforts, such as growth rate among customers, market share, conversion rates, etc., but attitude will also be essential. You will be positive, passionate, principled and prepared. Attitude is demonstrated by our values -- values that every employee embraces. We don't simply look for employees, we look for those who share our values. They are:
- Taking action instead of just talking about it.
- Creating the stability that allows us to progress.
- Enjoying the satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.